Dr. Anthony DeMeo, MD
Allergist, Primary Care Doctor, Internist
Over the course of his distinguished career, Dr. Anthony DeMeo has become an expert on all things allergy. Specializing in skin allergies, Dr. DeMeo is also a top practitioner in dealing with asthma, hay fever, food and drug allergies and allergies to metals and cosmetics. Since moving to Walnut Creek in 1972, Dr. DeMeo has become part of the fabric of the community and now serves on the staff of John Muir Medical Center. He is fluent in both English and Spanish and is certified by both the American Board of Allergy and Immunology and the American Board of Internal Medicine.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- University of Illinois, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - University of Illinois, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Wisconsin, Fellowship in Allergy and Immunology
- Cook County Hospital (Internship)
- University of Illinois, Fellowship in Infectious Disease and Immunology
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
Anthony N. DeMeo, M.D. Inc.
1844 San Miguel Dr., Suite 305
Walnut Creek, CA 94596