Dr. Anya Miller, MD
***New patients should arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment.*** Dr. Miller joined ENT of Denver in 2015. Dr. Miller is originally from Seattle, Washington. She completed her undergraduate education at Princeton University, attended medical school at Emory University, and completed her training in otolaryngology head and neck surgery at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit. She enjoys all fields within Otolaryngology and has particular interests in laryngology (voice) and sleep medicine. Her practice also includes both pediatric and adult patients and minimally invasive Thyroid and Parathyroid surgery. She is board certified in the specialty of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
Education and training
- Medical School - Emory University, Doctor of Medicine
- Wayne State University. Henry Ford Hospital, Residency in Otolaryngology
Dr. Anya Miller's office location
ENT Of Denver, PC
4500 East 9th Ave
Denver, CO 80220
Patient reviews for Dr. Anya Miller
Dr. Miller is very sweet. I was in and out in no time! She listened as I answered her questions.
I appreciate the manner in which Dr Miller expressed the urgency of need for followup treatment. I am in the process of moving and could easily have postponed getting another ENT appointment in my new home in CA.
very nice staff, no waiting time for the greeter to notice me, and direct me to the proper forms. Dr. Miller was very professional, very personable, and very knowledgeable. My own fault for walking around for untold years with a sinus infection, now we can figure out what to do about it.
Dr. Miller is always very polite and nice, and makes it easy to understand what's going on. She's always given me samples, coupons, and whatever advice I need to get going. Would recommend her to anyone!
Not necessarily looking for a prevention but a reason to keep coming back. So hard to find a doctor that has the mindset of prevention
Dr. Miller is a stereotypical doctor who doesn't put the effort in to relate to the patient's issues. Only thing she recommended for sinusitis was antibiotics, and after they didn't help she suggested another round of antibiotics. A simple Google search would've told me the same thing. No holistic approach to a patient's health whatsoever, just a by the book methodical prescription approach. If you want to get an antibiotics prescription, save your money and go to a PCP or family practictioner.
Dr. Miller was excellent to work with. She was attentive to my issue, smart in her delivery and response of information and effective in supporting my recovery. I would recommend her services to anyone!
Very professional and did the job well
I'm very happy with entire office staff and looking forward to my follow up with Dr. Miller.
Dr. Miller was professional and direct. It did not take long to get an appointment to see her nor for her to dive into my illness. She also has a wonderful bedside manner. I would recommend her to anyone who needs an ENT specialist!
In scheduling the appointmenton zocdoc I noted I was seeing this ENT MD for chest congestion as in the past I have had congestion as a result of sinusitis. She noted upon my visit that She does not "deal with problems below the neck." No stethoscope used or help with condition of severe coughing. Went to an urgent care from there and MD could not believe the doctor would do that. Congestion was noted by this MD to be severe and needing treatment. Okay, so refund my copay and do not bill my insurance company. Her staff should have read my condition vis zocdoc and called to tell me not to come.
Very good! My ears were completely taken care of and I can hear perfectly now after four years.
Dr. Miller addressed all of my concerns and questions.
Convenient scheduling and very friendly provider and office staff
Would highly recommend.
Very quick appointment, answered all questions. Highly reccomend.
Found Dr. Miller online, and loved the fact that available times were shown online through Zocdoc. I booked, was able to fill out most of the paperwork online, and was escorted in at exactly my appointment time. Dr. Miller and her staff were courteous, efficient and knowledgeable. I went in for an ear cleaning, as I was unable to hear, and Dr. Miller had me fixed up in less than an hour! I would highly recommend Dr. Miller and her office for any ear, nose or throat issues!
I referred to another specialist and I still don't have my problem fixed.
Anya was to the point, clear, and very helpful. So glad I was seen by her!
Professional, friendly, efficient...everything you want in a doctor.
This was my first time seeing Dr. Miller. She personally came to the waiting room to retrieve me and she listened carefully to my symptoms when in the examining room. I didn't feel rushed like I often do when seeing a doctor, and Dr. Miller spent time examining me and explaining what she thought was going on. She took her time and made me feel cared for.
- Atlanta, GA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Austin, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Chicago, IL Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Dallas, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Denver, CO Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Houston, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Jersey City, NJ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Los Angeles, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- New York, NY Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Philadelphia, PA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Phoenix, AZ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Antonio, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Diego, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Francisco, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Washington, DC Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Locations
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Allergy Consultation
- Allergy Follow Up
- ENT Consultation
- ENT Follow Up
- ENT Oncology Consultation
- Hearing Problems / Ringing in Ears
- Sinus Problems / Sinusitis
- Thyroid Surgery
- Airway Stenosis
- Allergy Shots
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- Cancer Screening
- Chronic Cough
- Delayed Speech
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Cigna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Insurances