Dr. April Lucero, MD
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
April Lucero is a concerned and mindful family physician based in West Nyack, NY. Dr. Lucero earned her medical degree from the Cebu Institute of Medicine in Philippines, and completed her residency in internal medicine at Perpetual Succour Hospital. She also holds a bachelor’s degree from Velez College. Dr. Lucero is a part of Crystal Run Healthcare. She is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and the Philippine Board of Medicine. She is also a member of the American Medical Technologists. Because Dr. Lucero is bilingual in English and Tagalog, patients from a variety of backgrounds enjoy having her as their physician. Outside of her practice, she enjoys traveling and reading. Dr. Lucero is deeply committed to the well-being of her patients. She takes a thorough and precise approach to her consultations to ensure that she is consistently giving accurate diagnoses.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Cebu Institute of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Perpetual Succour Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Velez College (Bachelor’s)
- American Medical Technologists
- American Society for Clinical Pathology
Awards and publications
- Diplomate in the Philippine Specialty Board of Internal Medicine
- Dr. Lucero is certified by the Philippine Board of Medicine.
- Registered Medical Technologist, American Clinical Society of Pathology
Crystal Run Healthcare
West Nyack 2 Centerock Rd
2 Centerock Rd
West Nyack, NY 10994