Dr. Archana Nagarajan, MD
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
Thank you for scheduling your appointment with our office. New patients are required to arrive 30 minutes prior to appointment to complete registration. If you were unable to provide any insurance information at the time of scheduling, please contact our office with your insurance details prior to your appointment. If we do not hear from you, your account will be considered self-pay and any charges will be due in full at the time of service. Archana Nagarajan is a dedicated and interested family physician and primary care doctor serving the community of Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Nagarajan earned her Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from the I.R.T. Perundurai Medical College and Research Centre in India. She then moved to the United States, where she completed her residency in family medicine at Genesys Regional Medical Center. Dr. Nagarajan is a part of Abrazo Medical Group Scottsdale. Dr. Nagarajan is board certified in family medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine. Dr. Nagarajan’s medical experience is vast and impressive. Her areas of special interest include pediatric, adult medicine, women's health, and preventive medicine. Dr. Nagarajan is deeply committed to the well-being of her patients. She takes a thorough and precise approach to her consultations to ensure that she is consistently giving accurate diagnoses. She exhibits her passion for in the care and precision she takes with her patients.
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - I.R.T. Perundurai Medical College and Research Centre, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Genesys Regional Medical Center, Residency in Family Medicine
Awards and publications
- “Clinical Manifestations and treatment-outcome in patients with pulmonary tuberculomas.” Am J Respir Crit Care Med. Paper Presented and accepted at the American Thoracic Society 2009 International Conference.
- Clinical Medicine Update 2008 “Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome in the Tropics,”
Abrazo Medical Group Scottsdale
3811 E Bell Rd, Ste. 300
Phoenix, AZ 85032