About Dr. Ariella Naim
Dr. Ariella Naim received her Bachelor of Sciences in Communicative Sciences and Disorders from New York University, as well as her Doctorate of Audiology from the Long Island Doctor of Audiology Consortium, which consists of Hofstra University, Adelphi University, and St. John’s University. At the start of her academic career, Dr. Naim volunteered at the New York Eye & Ear Infirmary, working closely with a team of audiologists, which led to discovering her passion for audiology. As part of her clinical preparation, Dr. Naim worked at The Center For Hearing & Balance Disorders at Lenox Hill Hospital, as well as a large otolaryngology practice. Dr. Naim cares for patients of all ages. Her clinical interests include adult and pediatric diagnostics, adult amplification, hearing conservation, and tinnitus management.
Education and training
- Adelphi University, Doctor of Audiology
Dr. Ariella Naim's office location
NYHD : Institute For Hearing & Balance
120 E 56th St, Ste 430
New York, NY 10022
Patient reviews for Dr. Ariella Naim
Really friendly and knowledgable! Took the time to explain my test results and what they meant. Would definitely recommend.
She took the time to help me understand my test results. She was friendly and informative. I could tell she really cares about her patients. I highly recommend her.
I had a great experience. Dr. Naim is pleasant and empathetic and took the time to explain me the results of the diagnostic.
It went very smoothly- Ariella was very easy to talk to & helped me get my ear plugs to fit perfectly.
Extremely satisfactory on all levels.
Dr. Naim has made the process of getting hearing aids simple, unstressful, and surprisingly enjoyable. Her explanations are clear and easy to follow, and I could not recommend her services more emphaticilly!
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Hearing Problems / Ringing in Ears
- Audiology Consultation
- Audiology Follow Up
- Auditory Evoked Potentials
- Bone Conduction Implant
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD) Screening
- Cochlear Implant
- Damage to the Ear and Disease of the Ear
- Ear Infection
- Ear Mold
- Ear Wax Cleaning
- Evaluation for Cochlear Implant
- Hearing Loss
- More Procedures
- Aetna Audiologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Audiologists
- Cigna Audiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Audiologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Audiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Audiologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Audiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Audiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Audiologists
- More Insurances