Dr. Arnold Grauer, MD
Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Grauer may be reached day or night for appropriate illness or emergencies. When you are a patient of Dr. Grauer, you are given his home & cell phone numbers. What other doctor does that? Dr. Grauer, former medical officer with the U.S. Navy, Batallian Surgeon, 3ed Marine Division in Viet Nam, and Medical Director of Ameritech, FMC Corporation and Speigel/Eddie Bauer. He is married and has two daughters, and enjoys fishing & cooking.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Illinois
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital (Residency)
- American College of Physicians
- Chicago Medical Society
Arnold B. Grauer, MD
233 E. Erie St., Suite 710
Chicago, IL 60611