Dr. Arshad Ali, MD
Dr. Arshad Ali is a skilled cardiologist serving the community of El Paso, TX. Prior to joining El Paso Heart Center, his current practice, he worked as an interventional cardiologist, associate medical director, and medical director at several medical institutions in Nebraska, Kentucky, and Pennsylvania. Dr. Ali attended Rawalpindi Medical University in Pakistan, where he received his medical degree. He completed his residency at the State University of New York, Buffalo. He further went on to complete a fellowship in cardiovascular disease at Ochsner Clinic. He received additional training in coronary and peripheral interventions from St. John Hospital. Capable and experienced, Dr. Ali holds a certification in cardiovascular disease and interventional cardiology from the American Board of Internal Medicine. He is also an esteemed member of the Royal College of Physicians. Dr. Ali believes in providing excellent patient care and strives towards quickly bringing patients back to their routine way of life. He holds himself to the highest standard of care and is dedicated to creating a positive patient experience for every individual.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- The Hospitals of Providence - Sierra Campus
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
- Interventional Cardiology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Rawalpindi Medical University, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Ochsner Clinic, Fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease
- St. John Hospital (Coronary and Peripheral Interventions)
- State University of New York, Buffalo (Residency)
- Royal College of Physicians
El Paso Heart Center
1700 Curie Dr, Suite 1500
El Paso, TX 79902