About Dr. Arshad Ali
Dr. Arshad Ali is a skilled cardiologist serving the community of El Paso, TX. Prior to joining El Paso Heart Center, his current practice, he worked as an interventional cardiologist, associate medical director, and medical director at several medical institutions in Nebraska, Kentucky, and Pennsylvania. Dr. Ali attended Rawalpindi Medical University in Pakistan, where he received his medical degree. He completed his residency at the State University of New York, Buffalo. He further went on to complete a fellowship in cardiovascular disease at Ochsner Clinic. He received additional training in coronary and peripheral interventions from St. John Hospital. Capable and experienced, Dr. Ali holds a certification in cardiovascular disease and interventional cardiology from the American Board of Internal Medicine. He is also an esteemed member of the Royal College of Physicians. Dr. Ali believes in providing excellent patient care and strives towards quickly bringing patients back to their routine way of life. He holds himself to the highest standard of care and is dedicated to creating a positive patient experience for every individual.
- The Hospitals of Providence - Sierra Campus
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Rawalpindi Medical University, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- State University of New York, Buffalo (Residency)
- Ochsner Clinic, Fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease
- St. John Hospital (Coronary and Peripheral Interventions)
- Royal College of Physicians
Dr. Arshad Ali's office locations
El Paso Heart Center
1700 Curie Dr, Suite 1500
El Paso, TX 79902
El Paso Heart Center
3270 Joe Battle Blvd, Ste 215
El Paso, TX 79938
Patient reviews for Dr. Arshad Ali
No wait time. Test was done really quick, nurse was nice and patient.
Friendly environment and proffesional staff.
Everything went well with visit. Doctor was able to schedule the test needed. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
No waiting & very pleasant visit.
Good, very thorough, explained everything well.
They are very good in checking me and responsable on their work, and nice with the patient.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Consultation
- Cardiology Follow Up
- Abnormal ECG / EKG
- Atrial Flutter
- Bypass Surgery Consultation - CABG
- Bypass Surgery Follow Up - CABG
- Calcium CT Scan
- Cardiology Second Opinion
- Cardiovascular Screening Visit
- Carotid Doppler
- Catheter Ablation
- Cholesterol / Lipids Checkup
- Coronary Angiography
- Defibrillator Checkup
- More Procedures
- Aetna Cardiologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- Cigna Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Cardiologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Cardiologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Cardiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Cardiologists
- More Insurances