Dr. Aruna Garg, MD
Dr. Aruna Garg was raised in India, where she developed her interest in medicine and went to medical school at the Medical college in Rohtak, Haryana. After coming to the United States, she established her practice here in Vista, CA, where she has been helping families and children for over 20 years with all health needs and issues. With quality care, and a personal interest in each patient, Dr. Garg enjoys being a part of her patients lives as they grow into adults. Assistant clinical professor (pediatric Hematology), University of California hospital, San Diego - 1984 through 1986.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Tri-City Medical Center
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - Pt. B.D.S. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Pt. B.D.S. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Residency in Pediatrics
- University of California, San Diego, Fellowship in Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
- University of California, San Diego, Residency in Pediatrics
- Pt. B.D.S. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (Internship)
Awards and publications
- Digestion and Absorbtion of Proteins in Marasmus - Medical College, Rohtak, Haryana, India
Aruna K. Garg M.D. Pediatrics
105 Durian St., Suite C
Vista, CA 92083