Dr. Audrey Halpern, MD
Audrey Halpern, MD, is board certified in headache medicine by the United Council for Neurologic Subspecialties and board certified in neurology by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Halpern practices concierge-style medicine, providing patients with prompt, personalized service in her midtown office. Dr. Halpern, who is also a Clinical Assistant Professor of Neurology at New York University School of Medicine, diagnoses and treats a variety of neurological disorders, including headache, back pain, neck pain, pinched nerves, neuropathy, seizures, stroke, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, and others conditions. Dr. Halpern is putting her expert knowledge of neurology and headache medicine to work treating numerous patients suffering from chronic migraines and other headache disorders. With a belief in a combination of treatments for migraines such as behavior modification, conventional medication and holistic approaches, Dr. Halpern offers unique, advanced methods to treating and preventing migraines.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- New York University Elaine A. and Kenneth G. Langone Medical Center
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Neurology (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Pittsburgh, Doctor of Medicine
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship in Headache Medicine
- Yale University, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Yale University, Residency in Neurology
The Manhattan Center For Headache & Neurology
108 West 39th Street, Suite 1601
New York, NY 10018