Dr. Aysen Gurrea, DO
Aysen Gurrea is a caring and concerned family physician serving the community of Pembroke Pines, FL. Dr. Gurrea attended Nova Southeastern University, where she received her medical degree, and also completed her residency in family medicine and internship at Nova Southeastern University, Palmetto General Hospital. Dr. Gurrea is a part of Cano Health. She is board certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians. Dr. Gurrea is a member of the American Osteopathic Association, the American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians, and the Broward County Osteopathic Medical Association. In addition to serving her patients, Dr. Gurrea is a clinical assistant professor at Nova Southeastern University. She welcomes patients who speak English, Portugese, and Spanish. Her awareness of these different languages makes her accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds. Patients trust Dr. Gurrea’s expertise because she consistently provides high quality care that leads to positive and lasting health outcomes. She is deeply committed to the well-being of her patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
Education and training
- Medical School - Nova Southeastern University, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Nova Southeastern University, Palmetto General Hospital (Internship)
- Nova Southeastern University, Palmetto General Hospital, Residency in Family Medicine
- American Osteopathic Association
680 North University Dr
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024