Dr. Barbara Stewart, MD, FACP
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Barbara Stewart is aboard certified internist who has practiced medicine in the Boston area for 21 years. She is on staff at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Brigham and Women's Hospital. Since 200, she has been listed in Best Doctor's in America annually. She is also a nationally ranked runner, the mother of a son and a daughter and an poodle named "Mahalo"! Competitive Runner / 6 Boston Marathons / 1 Vermont Poodle is the Practice Dog - "Maholo"
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Massachusetts, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Massachusetts (Residency)
- American College of Physicians
Strategies for Health
1400 Centre Street
Newton, MA 02459