Dr. Barry Gordon, MD
Barry E. Gordon, M.D., has practiced urology in the East Valley for 10 years. He earned his degrees in biology and psychology at the University of New Mexico and his medical degree from University of New Mexico School of Medicine. He completed a residency in internal medicine at University of Missouri, Columbia and completed his urology residency at University of Minnesota Hospitals. He has been practicing in the East Valley since that time. Dr. Gordon was born in California but raised in Albuquerque, NM. He has lived in the East Valley area for the past 10 years with his wife where they are raising their children Dylan, Collin, and Kevin. Dr. Gordon's primary focus is general urology. His foundations in urologic surgery and internal medicine assure a holistic approach that addresses the overall health of the entire person.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of New Mexico
- University of Minnesota, Residency in Urologic Surgery
- University of Missouri, Residency in Internal Medicine
- American Urological Association
- The Western Section of the American Urological Association
Urologic Consultants, PC
2450 E Guadalupe Rd, Suite 102
Gilbert, AZ 85234