Dr. Barry Talesnick, MD, FACC
Barry S. Talesnick, M.D.,F.A.C.C. received his degree from New York Medical College and completed his residency training at the Washington Hospital Center. He completed his cardiology training at the University of Maryland Hospital. He is also a licensed pharmacist and board certified in nuclear medicine. His areas of expertise include clinical cardiology, echocardiography, nuclear cardiology and internal medicine.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Suburban Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - New York Medical College, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Maryland, Fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease
- Washington Hospital Center (Internship)
- Washington Hospital Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- American College of Cardiology
Cardiology and Internal Medicine Professional Asso
5454 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 925
Chevy Chase, MD 20815