Dr. Basel Alhaddad, MD
Dr. Basel Alhaddad is a very kind-hearted and diligent doctor. He earned his medical degree from The American Board of Internal Medicine in 2005 and extended his degree to specialize in cardiology in 2015. Dr. Alhaddad is very professional and extends his hand to offer any medical help necessary to improve patients’ health. He is affiliated with Lutheran Medical center, where he solely practices cardiology. Everyone who has had the opportunity to work with Dr. Alhaddad has expressed how remarkable the experience was. Dr. Alhaddad provides complete interventional and cardiac services, including echocardiograms, stress echocardiograms, and all vascular testing. Dr. Basel Alhaddad is fluent in English and Arabic. In his spare time, Dr. Alhaddad delights in spending time with his kids, listening to classical music, and reading. He also enjoys attending medical seminars and workshops.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
- Interventional Cardiology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
Artisans of Medicine NYC
466 Bay Ridge Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11220