Dr. Bernard Adler, MD
Dr. Bernard Adler is a reputable and concerned pediatrician caring for the Neptune, NJ community. Dr. Adler received his medical degree from the Université de Lorraine Faculté de Médecine. He completed two residencies, one at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey and the other at Saint Barnabas Medical Center. He continued his training by completing a fellowship at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. Dr. Adler is board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and is a part of Northern Ocean County Medical Associates. Because he is bilingual in English and French, patients from a variety of backgrounds enjoy having him as their physician. Dr. Adler is deeply committed to the wellbeing of his patients. He takes a thorough and precise approach to his consultations to ensure that he is consistently giving accurate diagnoses.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- The Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center (Internship)
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (Residency)
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (Fellowship)
- Medical School - Université de Lorraine Faculté de Médecine
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center (Residency)
Meridian Pediatrics - Neptune
10 Neptune Boulevard, Suite 201
Neptune, NJ 07753