Dr. Boris Abramov, DPM
**Please expect Dr. Abramov's office to reach out to you after your appointment request** Boris Abramov is an experienced and thorough podiatrist assisting patients out of his private practice in Pikesville, MD. Dr. Abramov speaks multiple languages, such as English, Russian, Farsi, Uzbek, Ukrainian, and Tadgik. He has been in practice since 1977, is certified by the American Board of Physician Specialties for foot surgery, and enjoys serving his patients and correcting the podiatric ailments, such as hammertoe, flatfoot, foot pain, and congenital and acquired deformities. Dr. Abramov began his medical education while living in his native Uzbekistan; however, after completing his medical school and residency there, traveled to Russia for three fellowships studying congenital diseases, pediatric orthopedic trauma, and pediatric orthopedic surgery. He then relocated to Philadelphia, PA to attend Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine. There, he received his doctor of podiatric medicine degree.
- Anthem Blue Cross
Education and training
- Temple University, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
Awards and publications
- The Method of Bone Grafting in Pediatric femur Neck Plasty
- Case Presentation at Central Asian Orthopedic and Trauma Conference
- Method of Acetabulum Plasty with Vascilarized Bone Graft
- The Aspects of LE lengthening at Congenital Coxa Vara
114 Slade Ave.
Pikesville, MD 21208