Dr. Boris Sagalovich, MD, FCCP
Pulmonologist, Sleep Medicine Specialist
Boris Sagalovich is a mindful and caring pulmonologist serving the community of Brooklyn and Forest Hills, NY. Dr. Sagalovich attended Saint Petersburg Pavlov State Medical University, where he received his medical degree, and completed his residency in internal medicine at Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center. He also completed a fellowship in pulmonary disease at Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center. Dr. Sagalovich is a part of NYU Langone Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine- Brooklyn. Dr. Sagalovich is a board certified physician specializing in internal medicine, pulmonary disease, and sleep medicine. Because Dr. Sagalovich is bilingual in English and Russian, patients from a variety of backgrounds enjoy having him as their physician. During his consultations, Dr. Sagalovich fully explains patients’ conditions and helps them choose an appropriate treatment plan.
- Sleep Medicine Specialist
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease (Internal Medicine)
- Sleep Medicine (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Saint Petersburg Pavlov State Medical University
- Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Fellowship in Pulmonary Disease
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American College of Chest Physicians
Awards and publications
- Invention, "Method of Prevention of the mouth Dryness in Patients Who Are Receiving treatment Tiotropium Bromide"
- Invention, "New Intranasal Devise for Noninvasive Ventilation"
NYU Langone Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine
2408 Ocean Avenue, Medical Office Unit
Brooklyn, NY 11229