Dr. Bozena Sabala, DO
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Bozena Sabala is an attentive and detail oriented family physician based in Clearwater, FL. Born in Cracow, Poland, Dr. Sabala earned her medical degree from the University of New England. She completed two residencies, one in family practice at North Shore-LIJ Health System and the other at Good Samaritan Medical Center. Dr. Sabala obtained extensive training in dermatology and also in adjustments for back and hip pain. Dr. Sabala is a member of the American Osteopathic Association. Patients see her for a variety of reasons including annual physicals, flu shots, vertigo, sinus problems, and birth control. Because Dr. Sabala is bilingual in English and Polish, patients from a variety of backgrounds enjoy having her as their physician. Dr. Sabala offers services like skin cancer removal, chemical peels, Botox, facial fillers, and sebaceous cyst removal. Her treatment plans are customized to each patient and target the root cause of problems in addition to the symptoms with which they present.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
Education and training
- Good Samaritan Medical Center (Residency)
- Medical School - University of New England, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System, Residency in Family Practice
- American Osteopathic Association
Bozena B. Sabala, D.O., P.A.
525 S. Hercules Ave., Unit 1
Clearwater, FL 33764