Dr. Brad Herskowitz, MD
**Patients: please make sure to fill out the Zocdoc check in forms in order for the office to confirm the appointment promptly.** Dr. Brad Herskowitz is a Board Certified general neurologist. He has special training in stroke, concussion, sleep, and migraines as well as an expertise in BOTOX injection therapy for both cosmetic and neurological conditions. He also previously served as a Florida boxing ringside physician. He has been a principal investigator in numerous clinical research trials. He has both an office based and hospital practice and is on staff at Baptist Hospital. Dr. Herskowitz received his medical degree from the University of Miami School of Medicine. He completed a two year internal medicine residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital before completing a three year Neurology residency at Yale-New Haven University, where he was the Chief Resident.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Baptist Hospital of Miami
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- South Miami Hospital
- West Kendall Baptist Hospital
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Education and training
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - University of Miami
- Yale University, Residency in Neurology
- American Academy of Neurology
The Neurology Group
9090 SW 87th Ct
Miami, FL 33176