Dr. Bradford Ress, MD
Neuro-Otologist, Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor, Head & Neck Surgeon
Dr. Bradford Ress is a native of South Florida. He graduated from the Choate School and earned a B.S. with Honors from Cornell University. He received an M.D. with Distinction from the University of Miami, School of Medicine, where he also completed his Otolaryngology residency. Dr. Ress performed a fellowship and was on the faculty at the University of California-San Diego before returning to South FL. Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and Fellowship-trained in Otology, Neurotology, and Skull Base Surgery, Dr. Ress has become nationally recognized in this field. He has served as a member of the faculty at the University of California-San Diego, the Clinical Faculty at the University of Miami, and is currently an Adjunct Professor at Nova Southeastern University. Dr. Ress has been an invited speaker at national and international conferences and has published numerous journal articles and book chapters. Dr. Ress has received several awards for his research and contributions in his field.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Head & Neck Surgeon
- Boca Raton Community Hospital
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Miami, Doctor of Medicine
- University of California, San Diego, Fellowship in Otology, Neurotology and Skull Base Surgery
- University of Miami, Residency in Otolaryngology
Awards and publications
- Clinical Faculty at the University of Miami
- Currently an Adjunct Professor at Nova Southeastern University
- Member of the Faculty at the University Of California-San Diego
- Published numerous journal articles and book chapters. Dr. Ress has received several awards for his research and contributions in his field.
South Florida ENT Care Center 10
7900 Glades Rd
Boca Raton, FL 33434