Brenda Bynum, CRNP
Brenda Bynum is a concerned and attentive nurse practitioner serving the community of Munford, AL. Ms. Bynum attended the University of South Alabama, where she earned her degree in master's in nursing. She received her certificate in family and pediatric nursing from the University of Alabama, Birmingham. She also holds a bachelor's degree from Auburn University, Montgomery. Ms. Bynum is a part of BHC Munford. She believes in listening to each patient and creating a partnership to maintain and improve lifelong health. Ms. Bynum treats a range of conditions, and she is eager to help the wider community receive the care they deserve. She gives each patient her focused attention, and she prides herself on delivering the best treatment available.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Beech Street
- Nurse Practitioner
Education and training
- University of South Alabama, Master's in Nursing
- Auburn University, Montgomery (Bachelor's)
- University of Alabama, Birmingham, Certificate in Family Nursing
- University of Alabama, Birmingham, Certificate in Pediatric Nursing
Awards and publications
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Brookwood Baptist - Munford
48 Cedars Rd
Munford, AL 36268