Dr. Brian Rose, MD
*Our practice is expert in responding to emergency or urgent eyecare appointments* Brian Rose is a brilliant and engaging ophthalmologist based in Tempe, AZ. Dr. Rose is an alumnus of Saint Louis University, where he earned his medical degree. He completed his residency in internal medicine at the SSM Saint Mary’s Health Center and his residency in ophthalmology at the Bethesda Eye Institute. Dr. Rose is certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology. He is also a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, the Arizona Opthalmological Society, the Phoenix Ophthalmology Society, the Arizona Medical Association, and the Maricopa County Medical Association. Dr. Rose is uncompromising in his dedication to the wellbeing of his patients. He is committed to giving the best care and establishing long-lasting relationships with them. His vast medical experience includes the treatment and management of ailments such as eye infections, glaucoma, allergic eye problems, cataracts, double vision, eye misalignment, corneal abrasions, and macular degeneration.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Chandler Regional Hospital
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and training
- Medical School - Saint Louis University, St. Louis, Doctor of Medicine
- Saint Louis University, Bethesda Eye Institute, Residency in Ophthalmology
- Saint Louis University, SSM Saint Mary's Health Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Arizona Medical Association
- Arizona Ophthalmological Society
- Maricopa County Medical Society
7571 S Willow Dr
Tempe, AZ 85283