Dr. Bruce Beavers, MD
My approach to treating patients: I emphasize patient education in my practice, taking time to answer questions so that you understand the diagnosis and my treatment recommendations. I also try to discuss all the reasonable treatment options, operative and non-operative, so that you can make an informed choice. In most cases, there is more than one way to approach each orthopaedic problem, depending on your preferences. I practice general orthopaedic surgery, with special interest in sports injuries and shoulder and knee injuries. Most of the surgery I perform involves arthroscopy, using very small incisions and special cameras and instruments.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
- New York University, Residency in General Surgery
- New York University, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- Dallas County Medical Society
Bruce Beavers, MD
8220 Walnut Hill Ln, Suite 300
Dallas, TX 75231