Dr. Burton Rabinowitz, MD, FACC
Dr. Rabinowitz is a board certified Internist and Cardiologist. After finishing Medical School at Yeshiva University, he completed his Internal Medicine residency at University Hospital, then went on to complete a Fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease at Beth Israel Hospital as well as a Fellowship in General Medicine and Primary Care at Harvard University. He is looking for long term patients. No one time visits please.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Mount Auburn Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease
- Harvard University, Fellowship in General Medicine and Primary Care
- Medical School - Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Doctor of Medicine
- University Hospital, Boston, Residency in Internal Medicine
- American College of Cardiology
- Massachusetts Society of Internal Medicine
Burton D. Rabinowitz, MD, PC
300 Mount Auburn Street, Suite 511
Cambridge, MA 02138