Dr. Carol Reid, MD
Dr. Carol Reid is a skilled and detail-oriented ear, nose & throat doctor serving the community of Denver, CO. Dr. Reid attended the University of Wisconsin where she received her medical degree, and completed her residencies in otolaryngology and general surgery at Oregon Health & Science University. She also completed her fellowship in facial plastic surgery at the Facial Plastics Institute of Sacramento. Dr. Reid founded The Reid Clinic. She is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and is a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, the Denver Medical Society, and the Colorado Medical Society. Patients see Dr. Reid for a variety of reasons, including allergy consultations, filler treatments, ENT consultations, vertigo, and allergic cough. Patients trust Dr. Reid's expertise because she consistently provides high quality care that leads to positive and lasting health outcomes.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Wisconsin
- Oregon Health & Science University, Residency in Otolaryngology
- Oregon Health & Science University, Residency in General Surgery
- Facial Plastics Institute of Sacramento, Fellowship in Facial Plastic Surgery
Dr. Carol Reid's office location
The Reid Clinic
4545 E 9th Ave, #200
Denver, CO 80220
Patient reviews for Dr. Carol Reid
Very informative. Thorough exam.
From the receptionist, assistant to the doctor my appointment was perfect. Thanks to all
Prompt, friendly, efficient, professional. Minor area for improvement would be to take a little extra time to explain technical terms in lay terms, but she was very willing to explain when asked. I'm very happy with my office visit.
Carol and her staff were amazing! They were very kind and patient with me.
Very helpful and extremely knowledgeable
Very tentative and listened to my concerns.
Very professional doc Listens carefully and takes notes
very nice, look forward to seeing her again
Dr. Reid was very thorough and knowlegeable! She customized my appt to my specific concerns, and let me know about her other recommendations. Excellent!
Dr. Carol made me feel comfortable in her practice. She described all the information in a way that I could comprehend. I definitely would recommend her compared to other physicians I have seen.
It went great! Dr. Reid is amazing!
The visit was great. ZocDoc needs to be careful about searches. I sadly have Medicaid and when I searched for ENT's who accept my type of insurance, many dr's come up, I found out upon arriving and handing the receptionist my insurance card that they do not accept my insurance. The doctor was kind enough to work with me and come to a solution which worked for me and her office. Thank you! A great ENT!
Was seen immediately. Dr. Reid was friendly and accommodating of my difficult schedule for my potential follow up procedure. I also greatly appreciated the ability to fill out my paperwork online and in advance. More doctors should allow for this.
I've seen Dr. Reid before and I'm a returning patient. She a very thorough doctor and I can't imagine changing from her.
Very knowledgeable and helpful. Listen and explained options.
- Atlanta, GA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Austin, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Chicago, IL Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Dallas, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Denver, CO Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Houston, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Jersey City, NJ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Los Angeles, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- New York, NY Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Philadelphia, PA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Phoenix, AZ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Antonio, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Diego, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Francisco, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Washington, DC Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Locations
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Allergy Consultation
- Allergy Follow Up
- ENT Consultation
- ENT Follow Up
- ENT Oncology Consultation
- Hearing Problems / Ringing in Ears
- Sinus Problems / Sinusitis
- Thyroid Surgery
- Airway Stenosis
- Allergy Shots
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- Cancer Screening
- Chronic Cough
- Delayed Speech
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Cigna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Insurances