About Dr. Charles Roberson
Dr. Charles Roberson is a competent orthopedic surgeon who caters to the locals of Brownsville, TX. He attends to patients at Orthopedic Specialty Associates and focuses on giving them the highest quality of care while guaranteeing their participation in managing their medical condition. He gives them his undivided attention and practices with the goal of helping each of them lead healthy and fulfilling lives. Dr. Roberson attended the State University of New York, Upstate Medical University, where he completed his medical degree as well as two internships, one in general surgery and the other in obstetrics and gynecology. He completed an additional internship in family medicine at the Morehouse School of Medicine. A skilled sports medicine specialist, Dr. Roberson completed a residency in orthopedic surgery at Howard University Hospital. Furthermore, he finished two fellowships in sports medicine, one at Cincinnati Sportsmedicine and Orthopaedic Center and the other at the University of Washington. He is also certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and is an active member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Sports Medicine Specialist
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School - State University of New York, Upstate Medical University, Doctor of Medicine
- Morehouse College (Bachelor's)
- Howard University Hospital, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- State University of New York, Upstate Medical University, Internship in General Surgery
- Cincinnati Sportsmedicine and Orthopaedic Center, Fellowship in Sports Medicine
- University of Washington, Fellowship in Sports Medicine
- State University of New York, Upstate Medical University, Internship in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Morehouse School of Medicine, Internship in Family Medicine
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Awards and publications
- Awarded research fellowship by National Institute of Health; Harvard School of Medicine/Massachusetts General Hospital, Department of Orthopedic Surgery.
- Medical Honors in Biochemistry and Orthopedic Surgery, Co-founder of Vital Signs Program, President of Student National Medical Association, Active Member of Student/Faculty Relations Committee, Intramural sports (football and basketball).
- Morehouse Honors Program, Dean’s List, Honor Roll, Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Vice President of Health Careers Society, Volunteer - St. Anthony’s Homeless Shelter.
Dr. Charles Roberson's office location
Orthopedic Specialty Associates
275 E Morrison Rd, Ste 1
Brownsville, TX 78526
Patient reviews for Dr. Charles Roberson
Very professional and explain everything well, nice staff that are very respectable.
Expedient non stressful & polite.
Staff and doctor treated me very well and they are very professional and friendly.
Very good, comunicated with Dr. well. Very professional.
Great. very good doctors. Answered all my questions. Took time to explain. Very friendly.
Very friendly and were great. Excellent staff.
Excelente, me ha ayudado mucho en el problema que traia.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances