Dr. Cheruvari Sushil Chander, MD
Dr. Cheruvari Sushil Chander is a caring and skilled pediatrician based in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Chander earned his medical degree from Osmania Medical College in India and completed an internship at Osmania General Hospital. He then migrated to the United States to complete further education. He obtained his internship and residency from the University of Maryland Medical Center. Dr. Chander is certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. Dr. Chander has been a MedStar Health physician for more than 20 years. Dr. Chander has been awarded recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance Physician Practice Connections Patient-Centered Medical Home Program (PPC-PCMH). Dr. Chander speaks Hindi and Malayalam fluently, which makes him widely accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds. He believes in listening to each patient and creating a partnership to maintain and improve lifelong health.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - Osmania Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Osmania General Hospital (Internship)
- University of Maryland Medical Center (Internship)
- University of Maryland Medical Center (Residency)
Awards and publications
- Dr. Chander has been awarded recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance Physician Practice Connections. Patient-Centered Medical Home Program (PPC-PCMH)
MedStar Medical Group at Wilkens Medical Center
MedStar Medical Group
4660 Wilkens Avenue, Suite 100
Baltimore, MD 21229