Dr. Christian Shue, DO
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Shue is a concerned and attentive family physician caring for the Munice, IN community. Dr. Shue obtained his medical degree from the Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences. He also completed his bachelor's at the University of Central Missouri and residency in family medicine at Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital. Dr. Shue is a part of Ball Memorial - Primary Care. He is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. Dr. Shue is devoted to ensuring the longevity of his patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. He takes his time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all his patients. He gives each patient his focused attention, and he prides himself on delivering the best treatment available.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- Indiana University Health, Ball Memorial Hospital
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital, Residency in Family Medicine
- Medical School - Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- University of Central Missouri (Bachelor’s)
Ball Memorial Physicians Primary Care
Indiana University Health
221 N Celia Ave
Muncie, IN 47303