Dr. Christopher Carmichael, DO
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Christopher Carmichael received his medical degree from Ohio University. He continued his training by completing an internship and residency in internal medicine from Summa Health System, Akron. Dr. Carmichael obtained his bachelor’s from Malone University. He is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Carmichael is a part of Summa Health Medical Group - Internal Medicine. He takes care of the Akron, OH community. Dr. Carmichael believes in preventive health care and treats patients in a structured manner, focusing not just on the ailment but also on their general well-being.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Malone University (Bachelor's)
- Medical School - Ohio University, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Summa Health System, Akron, Internship in Internal medicine
- Summa Health System, Akron, Residency in Internal Medicine
Summa Health Medical Group - Internal Medicine
Summa Health Medical Group
75 Arch St, Suite 302
Akron, OH 44304