About Dr. Christopher Gonzalez
***Please Note: Dr. Gonzalez treats both females and males; however, will only see male patients for the following diagnosis: Incontinence*** Currently practicing at Loyola Medicine, Dr. Christopher Gonzalez specializes in Trauma/Reconstruction, and Urethral Strictures. Certified by the American Board of Urology, he is a knowledgeable urologist and is proficient in managing a wide array of medical conditions. Dr. Gonzalez earned his medical degree from the University of Iowa. In addition to his medical training, he completed two residencies at Northwestern Memorial Hospital, one in general surgery and the other in urology. Dr. Gonzalez deals with his patients in a calm and composed manner and encourages them to discuss their problems freely. He takes the time to listen to their problems and gently guides them through the diverse options and treatment plans they can consider.
- 1st Agency
- Loyola University Medical Center
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Iowa, Doctor of Medicine
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency in General Surgery
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency in Urology
Dr. Christopher Gonzalez's office location
Loyola Medicine - Urology
2160 S 1st Ave
Maywood, IL 60153
Patient reviews for Dr. Christopher Gonzalez
Very personable. Friendly. Engaging. Interested. Smart. Very happy with the visit.
Surgery was good. Didn't feel a thing. Had been taken care of all my visit.
Fast & covered everything.
Informative. Better than we expected. Very professional. Friendly staff.
Excellent. Answered all my questions.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Urology Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Bedwetting / Enuresis
- Bladder Pain / Interstitial Cystitis
- Bladder Stone
- Burning Sensation in Urine
- Circumcision / Phimosis
- Difficulty Urinating
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Shockwave Therapy
- Erectile Dysfunction / Impotence / Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Fecal Incontinence
- Frequent Urination
- Genital Pain
- More Procedures
- Aetna Urologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Urologists
- Cigna Urologists
- UnitedHealthcare Urologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Urologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Urologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Urologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Urologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Urologists
- More Insurances