Dr. Christopher Lobo, MD
Dr. Christopher Lobo is an OB-GYN treating patients in Media, Pennsylvania, and the surrounding communities. He holds certification from the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Lobo is also a member of professional organizations including the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists, and the North American Menopause Society. In order to pursue his medical degree, Dr. Lobo attended Topiwala National Medical College. He remained at the college after his graduation in order to complete an internship program. Dr. Lobo continued his medical education at Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital, where he received his residency training. Patients visiting Dr. Lobo can receive a full range of obstetric and gynecological services. He provides general consultations, annual gynecological examinations, and Pap smear procedures. Dr. Lobo operates through Riddle OB-GYN Associates.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - Topiwala National Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital (Residency)
- Topiwala National Medical College (Internship)
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Awards and publications
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Outstanding Teacher of the Year Award, 2000
Riddle OB/GYN Associates
Main Line Health - Riddle OB/GYN Associates
1098 W. Baltimore Pike, Suite 3106
Media, PA 19063