- American Republic Insurance Company
- Nurse Practitioner
Education and training
- University of Memphis, Master's in Family Nursing
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Cinda Cox Berryhill's office location
Primary Care Specialists
3109 Walnut Grove Road
Memphis, TN 38111
Patient reviews for Cinda Cox Berryhill, NP
Very attentive to my needs. Listened to all my concerns and very very thorough. Highly recommend!
NP Berryhill was wonderful. She was efficient and knowledgeable but also kind. The front staff at the particular location I went to were rude and had me very anxious for my appointment. But the nurse and NP Berryhill alleviated that immediately.
My visit overall was good. She was very knowlegdable and approachable. She also was very comforting.
I like this office because I like the staff. Very kind & relatable.
Ii was ok I lik the doctor she is nice and she care about her patient. I would like to see her again. Thank.
It was good and the staff are respectful and helpful.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Cornea Problems
- Nose Problems
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Abnormal Reflex
- Active Surveillance
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Allergic Eye Problems
- Allergy Shots
- Allergy Testing
- Annual Check Up
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- More Procedures
- Aetna Nurse Practitioners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- Cigna Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Nurse Practitioners
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Nurse Practitioners
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Nurse Practitioners
- More Insurances