Dr. Clinzo Mickle, MD
**Cosmetic visits are consultations. Treatment is not guaranteed on the first visit.** Dr. Clinzo Mickle is a board-certified dermatologist with fellowship training in Cosmetic, Laser and Dermatologic surgery. His clinical interests include the diagnosis and treatments all aspects of medical dermatology as well as cosmetic dermatology. Dr. Mickle was an honor graduate from South Carolina State University and received his medical degree from the Medical University of South Carolina where he was the recipient of numerous academic scholarships. He completed his intern year at Virginia Commonwealth University/Medical College of Virginia and went onto complete a specialized research fellowship in dermatology at Duke University Medical Center. He also completed a one-year Melanoma Clinical Fellowship at the Washington Hospital Center before starting his dermatology training at Howard University Hospital where he was elected as Chief Resident. After residency, Dr. Mickle completed a prestigious fellowship in laser, cosmetic, and surgical dermatology in Boston, Massachusetts where he was trained by dermatologic surgeons from Harvard, Yale, and Boston University. He has presented nationally and has served as an author of several articles as well as a text book chapter in Comprehensive Dermatologic Drug Therapy. He was invited to be a Guest Editor of the "Frontiers in Dermatologic Surgery" issue of Seminars of Cutaneous Medicine and Surgery. Dr. Mickle is board certified by the American Board of Dermatology and is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS), and the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS).
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Duke University Medical Center, Fellowship in Dermatology
- Medical School - Medical University of South Carolina, Doctor of Medicine
- SkinCare Physicians, Fellowship in Cosmetic and Laser Surgery
Awards and publications
- Lupis Panniculitis in an African-American male. Washington D.C. Dermatological Society Meeting. May 2009, HIV associated Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma. Washington D.C. Dermatological Society Meeting, May 2009. Porphyria Cutanea Tarda in a patient with Hepatitis C. Washington D.C. Dermatological Society Meeting. May 2009
1145 19th Street NW, Suite 301
Washington, DC 20036