Dr. Colomba Marcantonio, MD
Colomba Marcantonio is a caring and qualified pediatrician based in New York, NY. Dr. Marcantonio earned her medical degree from the Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara Facultad de Medicina in Mexico. She then moved to the United States to complete her residency in pediatrics at the University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island College Hospital. Dr. Marcantonio is a part of NYU Langone Medical Center - Trinity Center and is board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. Patients trust Dr. Marcantonio’s expertise because she consistently provides high-quality care that leads to positive and lasting health outcomes.
- NYU Langone Health
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara Facultad de Medicina
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island College Hospital, Residency in Pediatrics
Dr. Colomba Marcantonio's office locations
NYU Langone Health
97 Amity St, 1st Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11201
NYU Langone Health
NYU Langone Trinity Center
111 Broadway, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10006
Patient reviews for Dr. Colomba Marcantonio
She is not friendly with kid, and hold him tight, and when baby cries, she teaches us to be bossy over our 2 year old kid.
ABSOLUTELY IMPECCABLE SERVICE!!! She is my sons new PCP we were so pleased with everything about the visit.
She’s great, makes you feel like your child is top priority in best care
Dr. Marcantonio was amazing. She made our 22 month old son feel welcome and at ease. This was our first visit but she will definitely be his primary physician for now on!
Muy satisfecha con la Dra. Marcantonio, muy profesional y un trato especial tanto para El Niño como para los padres. Trata siempre de atende las necesidades del paciente de una manera muy humana y cordial.
She is extremely personable with children and you can tell she and
Excelente Doctora, con una gran calidad humana y carisma para los niños, estoy muy agradecida por su ayuda
Very nice doctor!
great doctor, so sweet and you never feel rushed.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Child with Fever
- 12 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 15 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 18 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 1 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 24 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Week Well Baby Checkup
- 30 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 3-7 Day Well-Baby Checkup
- 3 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 4 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 6 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 9 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- Annual Pediatric Checkup
- More Procedures
- Aetna Pediatricians
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- Cigna Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Pediatricians
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pediatricians
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Pediatricians
- More Insurances