Dr. Craig Duhon, MD
Dr. Craig Duhon graduated from Texas A&M and completed his residency in Orthopedic Surgery at Scott & White Clinic. He holds certification by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Duhon has practiced in the Rockwall area for past 24 years. He has been a team physician for South Garland High School for the last 22 years. In addition to this, Dr. Duhon is a medical advisor to Aetna Health Insurance Company. His conservative treatment philosophy is to treat patients with rehab and use surgery as a last resort treatment. Dr. Duhon's overall philosophy is to treat patients as he would treat his own family with patience and precision.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School - Texas A&M University, Doctor of Medicine
- Scott & White Clinic, Temple, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Orthopaedic Association
Lake Pointe Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
3136 Horizon Rd., Suite 100
Rockwall, TX 75032