Dr. Cynthia Maguire, MD
Cynthia Maguire is an attentive and mindful internist serving the community of Wellesley, MA. Dr. Maguire attended the University of the Philippines Manila College of Medicine, where she received her medical degree, she completed her residency in internal medicine at St. Barnabas Hospital. She also completed her fellowship in nephrology at the State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, and a fellowship in geriatric medicine at Boston University Medical Center Hospital. Dr. Maguire is a part of Tufts Medical Center Primary Care-Wellesley and is affiliated with Newton-Wellesley Hospital in Newton, MA and Tufts Medical Center in Boston, MA. She is board certified in geriatric medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Maguire is committed to helping her patients enjoy a healthier lifestyle. She works with each one to discuss ways they can make better choices for their health. Please note: We do not guarantee refills on first visit to expedite care please bring in old records.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Boston University Medical Center Hospital, Fellowship in Geriatric Medicine
- Medical School - University of the Philippines Manila College of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- St. Barnabas Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Fellowship in Nephrology
Tufts Medical Center Primary Care-Wellesley
65 Walnut Street, Suite 201
Wellesley, MA 02481