Dr. Dana Greenberg, MD
Dana J. Greenberg, MD is a certified advanced Customvue LASIK specialist. She began performing LASIK in 1999. She is a board-certified ophthalmologist who received her Medical Degree from Tufts University School of Medicine in 1996 and performed her residency in Ophthalmology at Boston University Medical Center. Dr. Greenberg graduated from Boston’s Brandeis University in 1991 with a degree in neuroscience. Dr. Greenberg specializes in advanced Customvue LASIK with Iris Registration, PRK, cataract surgery, treatments for glaucoma, diabetes, dry eyes and macular degeneration.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and training
- Boston University, Residency in Ophthalmology
- Medical School - Tufts University, Doctor of Medicine
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Michigan Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
- Michigan State Medical Society
Greenberg Laser Eye Center
3001 W. Big Beaver Rd, Suite 105
Troy, MI 48084