Dr. Daniel Cohen, MD
Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, Psychiatrist
PLEASE NOTE: Appointments are by request only. I am a Child, Adolescent, and Adult Psychiatrist certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. I provide empathic and cutting edge care using medication and psychotherapy to treat conditions such as: ADHD/ ADD, anxiety, mood disorders, eating disorders, and substance abuse. Although I have advanced training and experience in child and adolescent psychiatry, the majority of my patients are adults who are seeking more than the usual 15-minute medication sessions.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
Education and training
- Medical School - Ross University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Center, Fellowship in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Residency in Psychiatry
- University of Rochester (Bachelor’s)
- New York Medical College (Child and Adolescent Psychiatry)
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Medical Association
- Medical Society of the State of New York
Awards and publications
- New York Times: Featured on front page article 'Recession Anxiety Seeps Into Everyday Lives' in April, 2009
- Dr. Cohen was mentioned as the "Best Psychopharmacologist" in the "2007 Best of NYC" issue of the Village Voice.
- This year he was recognized for his excellence as one of America's Top Doctors, including awards for 2010 Patient's Choice and Most Compassionate Doctor as per Castle Connolly, widely recognized as the most reliable and prestigious guide for identifying the nations top doctors of all specialties.
- He has been selected for inclusion on the Super Doctors ® 2010 and 2011 list.
Daniel A. Cohen, M.D.
115 East 57th Street, Suite 1540
New York, NY 10022
Psychiatrists by Location
Popular Insurances Accepted By Psychiatrists
- Aetna Psychiatrists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- Cigna Psychiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Psychiatrists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Psychiatrists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Psychiatrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Psychiatrists
- More Insurances