Dr. Danielle Dunetz, DO
About Dr. Danielle Dunetz
Dr. Danielle Dunetz is a part of Merrimack Pediatrics. A personable pediatrician, she looks after the community of Merrimack, NH. Dr. Dunetz earned her medical degree from the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, following which, she completed a residency in pediatrics at Albany Medical College. She completed her undergraduate studies at Cornell University. Dr. Dunetz is fluent in English and Spanish, which allows her to cater to a culturally diverse population. She is available for consultations pertaining to illnesses as well as well-baby checkups. She is attentive and considerate during her appointments with kids and their parents. Her primary aim is to understand the issue faced by the child and conduct a gentle examination to make every individual comfortable and at ease. Dr. Dunetz is certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. She is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics and the American Osteopathic Association. Her extensive knowledge base and exceptional clinical experience in pediatrics ensure that children receive the best quality care.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Albany Medical College, Residency in Pediatrics
- Cornell University (Bachelor's)
- American Academy Of Pediatrics
- American Osteopathic Association
Awards and publications
- Featured as a diagnosing physician on Episode 707 of "Mystery Diagnosis" on the Discovery Health Channel. The episode first aired August 9, 2009.
- New Hampshire Teen Institute Certificate of Appreciation for Volunteer Service (1998, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003).
- Cornell University, Dean of Student's Award for Volunteer Service (2000, 2001 , 2002).
- Member of the Psi Chi National Honor Society for Psychology.
Dr. Danielle Dunetz's office location
696 Daniel Webster Highway
Merrimack, NH 03054