This was our first visit to this doctor and so far we liked him a lot. He also takes holistic approach which is very important to us as well.
Pediatricians Near Me
Need to make a pediatrician appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find pediatricians near you who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Pediatricians Near Mewho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Dr. Osire took her time and talked with me. I appreciated her candor and directness as to steps I needed to take in regard to my healthcare. I will be back.
Best visit ever made sure my son felt welcomed and made him feel better when we was leaving highly recommend
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find a Pediatrician who takes my insurance?
Zocdoc lets you search specifically for a Pediatrician who takes your insurance. Just choose your carrier and plan from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. If you’re not sure which plan you have, you can use Zocdoc’s insurance checker to find out.
How soon can I see a Pediatrician?
On average, patients who use Zocdoc get to see a Pediatrician within 24 hours of searching for an appointment.
What is Zocdoc?
Zocdoc is a free online service that lets patients find Pediatricians and book appointments instantly. You can use Zocdoc’s website or app to search for nearby Pediatricians who take your insurance. If you don’t know which type of doctor you need to see, you can search by symptom or visit reason instead.
Is Zocdoc free for patients?
Yes. Zocdoc lets you book appointments with a Pediatrician in your area at no cost. You can also read verified reviews for Pediatricians and fill out check-in forms online — it’s all free.
How do I know if a Pediatrician is in-network?
Zocdoc lets you search specifically for Pediatricians who are in-network for your insurance plan.
Can I make a same-day appointment on Zocdoc?
On average, patients who use Zocdoc get appointments within 24 hours of searching for a Pediatrician. Same-day appointments might be available, but it depends on where and when you book, what your insurance is, and which type of doctor you want to see.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Child with Fever
- 12 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 15 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 18 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 1 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 24 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Week Well Baby Checkup
- 30 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 3-7 Day Well-Baby Checkup
- 3 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 4 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 6 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 9 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- Annual Pediatric Checkup
- More Procedures
- Aetna Pediatricians
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- Cigna Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Pediatricians
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pediatricians
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Pediatricians
- More Insurances