Dr. David Gouldy, DO
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Gouldy is a home grown Texan, graduating from the University of Texas at Austin and TCOM. He is residency trained and Board Certified in Family Practice. He remains active in teaching medical students and residents as an Assistant Clinical Professor at TCOM. He practices a full range of medicine from newborn care to adult medicine. He likes Preventive Medicine. He is married and the proud father of two. He enjoys camping, golfing, and gardening. Currently, our office is not accepting any Medicare or Medicaid patients, and we do not provide refills/treat ADD or ADHD/depression.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- Medical Center of Arlington
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
Education and training
- Dallas Fort Worth Medical Center, Internship in Family Practice
- Dallas Fort Worth Medical Center, Residency in Family Practice
- Medical School - University of North Texas
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association
- Texas Osteopathic Medical Association
Awards and publications
- Most Compassionate Doctor 2011
Arlington Family Practice
2415 Matlock Rd.
Arlington, TX 76015