Dr. David Hoang, DO
Please bring your insurance card and photo ID with you to your appointment. David Hoang is an experienced and qualified orthopedic surgeon serving the community of Nashua, NH. Dr. Hoang attended Ohio University, where he received his medical degree, and completed his residency at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He also completed his fellowship at San Diego Sports Medicine Foundation. Dr. Hoang is a part of Granite State Orthopaedics and is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and the American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery. He is a member of the American Osteopathic Association. He is also affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center in Nashua, NH. Dr. Hoang sees patients for orthopedic consultations, as well as other common and specialized reasons. Dr. Hoang is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts his consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School - Ohio University
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (Residency)
- San Diego Sports Medicine Foundation (Fellowship)
- American Osteopathic Association
Orthopedics at the Bone and Joint Center
17 Prospect Street, Suite N203
Nashua, NH 03060