Dr. David Rebuck, MD
Dr. David Rebuck is a urologist within Mt. Sinai Hospital. He has a clinical interests in urological maladies within men specifically different types of male cancers, stones, and robotic surgery. **If you have already taken urological tests or given samples, please bring the results to your appointment**
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Toronto
- Northwestern University, Fellowship in Endourology
- University of Alberta, Residency in Urology
Awards and publications
- Rebuck, DA, Coleman, S, Chen, JF, Casey, JT, Perry, KT & Nadler, RB. Extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy versus ureteroscopy: A comparison of intraoperative radiation exposure during the management of nephrolithiasis. J Endourol. 2011 Oct 4.
- Rebuck, DA, Kim, R, Fiuk, J, Wu, SD, Perry, KT, & Nadler, RB. Radiofrequency ablation-assisted robotic laparoscopic partial nephrectomy without renal hilar vessel clamping: Outcomes at 2 years of follow-up. Submitted for publication
- Rebuck, DA, Nadler, RB & Perry, KT. Trajectory image-guided percutaneous renal cryoablation in a porcine model: A pilot study. Can J Urol. 2012 Feb;19(1):6094-9.
SCI Surgery Clinic
2653 West Ogden, 3rd Floor, Suite A
Chicago, IL 60608