Dr. David Sycamore, MD
Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
Dr. David Sycamore is an ear, nose, and throat doctor treating patients in Katy, Texas, and its surrounding communities. He is affiliated with facilities including the OakBend Medical Center, Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital and Kindred Hospital’s Houston Northwest Campus. For his undergraduate degree, Dr. Sycamore attended Brigham Young University. He pursued his medical degree at the University of Texas at San Antonio. Dr. Sycamore continued his medical education at Indiana University. Here, he completed an internship program in general surgery and received residency training in otolaryngology. Patients visiting Dr. Sycamore can receive a full range of ear, nose, and throat care. He provides general consultations and treatment for specific issues and illnesses.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Kindred Hospital (Houston Northwest Campus)
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Brigham Young University (Bachelor’s)
- Indiana University, Internship in General Surgery
- Indiana University, Residency in Otolaryngology
- Medical School - University of Texas, San Antonio, Doctor of Medicine
- Texas Medical Association
Parkway ENT and Allergy
24022 Cinco Village Center Blvd., Suite 220
Katy, TX 77494