Dr. Delilah Armstrong, MD
Dr. Delilah Armstrong is a diligent and trusted internist based in Cleveland Heights, OH. Dr. Armstrong obtained her medical degree from the University of California, Los Angeles. She received her bachelor’s degree from the City University of New York, York College. She completed both her internship and residency in internal medicine at King/Drew Medical Center. Dr. Armstrong is a part of UH Cleveland Heights Primary Care. Outside of her practice, she enjoys theater, music, dance, and cooking. Dr. Armstrong is devoted to ensuring the longevity of her patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. She takes her time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all her patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
Education and training
- City University of New York, York College (Bachelor’s)
- King/Drew Medical Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- King/Drew Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - University of California, Los Angeles, Doctor of Medicine
Awards and publications
- Principal Investigator: Dynacirc (ISRADIPINE) Protool, Study No. PNH-408 an open-lab. An Open Lab Assessment of the Staff and of Patients with Mild to Moderate Hypertension June, 1990-Mar, 1991
- Ohio Permanente Medical Group Outstanding Patient Care 2001-2013
- Jarone W. Johnson, M.D. Award For Compassion and Concern in Patient Care PGY II & III 1997 and 1998
UH Cleveland Heights Primary Care
5 Severance Circle, Suite 304
Cleveland Heights, OH 44118