Dina DiCenso, NP, FNP
Family Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Practitioner
Dina DiCenso is a board certified family nurse practitioner caring for the community of Brooklyn, NY and surrounding areas. Ms. DiCenso received her FNP from SUNY Downstate Medical Center and holds a PhD in economics from Fordham University. She is buprenorphine certified to treat opioid addiction and can provide qualifying patients with a medical marijuana license. She is published in leading medical journals on the topics of sleep research and mastectomy tattoos. Her office also provides the highest quality mastectomy tattoos from professional tattooers. Brooklyn Nurse Practitioners strives to provide the best treatment possible to patients through a multi-faceted approach to healthcare. We promote wellness and prevention through plant-based diets.
- Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center
Education and training
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Master's in Nursing
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center (Bachelor's)
Awards and publications
- Nipple-Areola Tattoos: Making the Right Referral, Oncology Nursing Forum, Oct 2015
- CE: A Review of Common Oral Treatments for Breast Cancer, The American Journal of Nursing, Sept 2016
- Patterns of waking EEG spectral power in chemically intolerant individuals during repeated chemical exposures. International Journal of Neuroscience, 1999.
- The mood-regulatory function of sleep: Night to morning changes in positive and negative affect. Sleep Research, 1997.
Brooklyn Nurse Practitioners
210 Montrose Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11206