Dr. Duc Vo, MD
Born and raised in the state of Minnesota, Dr. Duc Vo always knew he wanted to end up in the West. Upon completing medical school in 2003, Dr. Vo moved to the Valley and began his passion for medicine. Board certified from the American Board of Pediatrics and American Board of Internal Medicine, Dr. Vo is at the top of his field and continues to be a leader in the healthcare community. Dr. Vo and his staff at Shea Pediatrics and Internal Medicine strive to deliver the best care with a gentle touch. Patients come first, and Dr. Vo firmly believes in taking his time with each and every one of them. Dr. Vo is committed to providing a warm and comforting experience, giving patients a reason to smile!
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare Shea
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - Medical College of Wisconsin
- University of Southern California, Residency in Internal Medicine-Pediatrics
Awards and publications
- Compassionate Doctor Award - 2011
- Preceptor of the Year - 2011
Shea Pediatrics and Internal Medicine
8952 E. Desert Cove Ave., #110
Scottsdale, AZ 85260