Dr. Duong Phung, MD
*We have a mandarin translator available in the Chino office Friday mornings.* Duong Phung is an engaging and brilliant OB/GYN serving the cities of Pomona and Chino in California. Dr. Phung earned his medical degree at Northwestern University in Evanston, IL and completed his residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Wayne State University and Kern Medical Center. Dr. Phung has had considerable experience with an impressive catalogue of women’s health issues, including pelvic inflammatory disease, heavy or irregular vaginal bleeding, ovarian cysts, post-menopausal bleeding, and postpartum depression. He is also certified in minimally invasive surgeries for benign gynecologic procedures. Dr. Phung is deeply committed to the well-being of his patients. He takes a thorough and precise approach to his consultations to ensure that he is consistently giving accurate diagnosis. He also makes every effort to put his patients at ease and provide them with the best comprehensive care available. He is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and holds admitting privileges at Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center. He is also a junior fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology and a member of the American Medical Association.
- Alameda Alliance for Health
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - Northwestern University, Doctor of Medicine
- Wayne State University, Hutzel Women’s Hospital (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
- Kern Medical Center, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Awards and publications
- American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology "The Northwest University Twin Chronicity Study II. Rational and Methodology"
- American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology "The Northwest University Twin Chronicity Study II. Histology Chrioamnionitis/Funisitis"
Duong Phung, M.D.
5365 Walnut Ave, Suite A
Chino, CA 91710