Dr. Edward Moayyad, MD
Dr. Edward Moayyad established Kids’ Doc in 1988. He maintains active privileges at Medical Center of Arlington. He received his Doctorate of Medicine degree in 1984 from the Universidad de Nuevo León in Monterrey, México. He completed his residency at Michael Reese Hospital in Chicago in 1988. Dr. Moayyad is Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. He is a member of Texas Medical Association, American Board of Pediatrics and the Tarrant County Medical Society. Since 2004, he as volunteered for the Hispanic Wellness Fair in Fort Worth, Texas.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León Facultad de Medicina
- Michael Reese Hospital (Residency)
- Tarrant County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
Kids’ Doc Pediatrics
2624 Matlock Rd
Arlington, TX 76015