Dr. Edward Wagner, MD, FACOG
Edward S. Wagner, MD is a Board-Certified Obstetrician and Gynecologist with more than 15 years of experience. He has expertise in the conservative management of heavy periods, uterine fibroid treatment, and high-risk pregnancy management. With his easy-going personality and genuine listening skills, Dr. Wagner immediately puts patients at ease. He is also dedicated to providing patients with the highest standard of OB/GYN care in a friendly and caring office environment. Dr. Wagner earned his Medical Degree from the University of Miami School of Medicine in Miami, Florida. He completed Specialty Training in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas. Distinguished as a Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dr. Wagner is a member of the Florida Medical Association and Broward County Medical Association. Dr. Wagner is medical staff appointed at Memorial Regional Hospital and Memorial Same Day Surgery Center.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Baylor College of Medicine, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical School - University of Miami, Doctor of Medicine
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Broward County Medical Association
- Florida Obstetric and Gynecologic Society
Wagner Obstetrics & Gynecology
4330 Sheridan Street, Suite 101
Hollywood, FL 33021